For those of you who have never been, the show focuses on independent artisan and crafts people and gives them a venue to sell their wares. I'm always amazed at the creativity and variety of products available at this show. These are definitely not things you are likely to see at your local mall. The Christmas show is larger than the Spring show and judging from the website it looks like many new artisans are making their debut at this show.
For the first time I am going to try to attend the Late Night Out event on December 5th. The show is open later than usual, has free parking after 5pm and from what I hear is pretty lively when the DJ gets started. I'm looking into the Late Night Out package which includes:
For $20, receive:
- One adult admission ticket ($10)
- One Late Night Out Drink Voucher for a beer, white or red wine ($8)
- One reusable shopping bag
- A ClubOne card with ClubLounge access (What is ClubOne, click here for more info)
- Concierge and personal shopper service
- A ballot for a chance enter a special $100 shopping spree
- We've partnered up with Uber, the app that connects you with a driver at the tap of a button, to offer One of a Kind Late Night Out ticket holders their first black car ride free up to $30 to or from the show
For a list of artisans and all relevant show information visit the One of a Kind Show website at www.oneofakindshow.com. Tickets can be purchased online through the website.
To see a list of artisans new to the show click here. A list of all artisans are available on this page just change the selections in the drop down menu.
If you want to know who some favourites of mine are at the One Of A Kind show you can read my previous post One Of A Kind Show - Toronto
2013 One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale
Thursday, November 28 to December 8, 2013
Weekdays & Saturdays 10am–9pm
Late Night Shopping
Thursday, December 5, 2013 10am–11pm
Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place
100 Princes' Blvd., Toronto ON M6K 3C3 Canada